Sam at Asheville

Sam at Asheville

I've been to Asheville several times in my life so far, all of which was during Spring Break. Every time I went was in a hotel. Asheville is in the Appalachian Mountains in western North Carolina. I did plenty of things there, such as hiking, swimming, going to different restaurants, taking tours, and doing other activities.

The first two times I went to Asheville I stayed at a hotel called Brookstone Lodge. It had a breakfast buffet and an indoor pool with a hot tub. I, of course, went to the indoor pool at least 7 times both trips. My family didn't really do anything for the first trip. On the second trip however, we went to the Biltmore House. It was very large and had many rooms. It was only an okay experience. The garden behind the house was colorful, large, and impressive though.

On the third trip, we went to the Pisgah Inn at the top of a mountain near Asheville. It didn't have anything spa-related, but it did have a nice restaurant and an incredible view of the Appalachian Mountains. We went to a nature reserve that had many different types of fish, mainly trout. It also had coyotes, mountain lions, wolves and more animals. We then took a two-mile hike up and down a mountain, and I could see practically everything.

Asheville is a nice place to visit during the spring, although it is rather cold. It has a diverse ecosystem in the mountains, amazing views, nice restaurants, and quality inns and hotels. I had a good time at Asheville with my family.

Comments